The Hunters Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox

The server?

2 posters

Go down

The server? Empty The server?

Post  RPGesus Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:45 pm

what happened while I was gone? I can't log into the server, was it shut down? No 

If it was, Guys... I have had the most fun experience ever on this server with dayz.. I mean, I know it seemed like I was a jerk to some of you, but I was just playing along with the whole banditry in dayz.. I really care about all of you guys! We need to stay in touch! I remember a few months ago, My cousin would come over and we would get on this server and have so much fun.. Thank you skeeter for making this server. And thank you for the amazing memories. I love you I opened dayz commander today for the first time in 2 months, I was heartbroken when I didn't see the den come up in my favorites. If I never speak to any of you guys again, Have a great life sniped Beans

Last edited by RPGesus on Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

RPGesus
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

The server? Empty Re: The server?

Post  красный бандит Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:50 pm

ill still be here even when the dayz chapter is closed if any of you guys want to play anything that I have ask me I will probably play ! Smile
красный бандит
красный бандит
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down