The Hunters Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox

Can't Log in to Server

3 posters

Go down

Can't Log in to Server Empty Can't Log in to Server

Post  Yellow Eagle Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:00 am

Me and a Friend (Furr Ball ) were on the Server when it was restarted and then after rejoining we were kicked from the server and it went down. Before we were kicked I had went to the lobby and checked to see who else had joined the server and a person by the name of FasTGameR with a ping of 492 had joined and then we lost the server.

Now it called Breaking Point, with the same IP. It also says when you try to join that a lot of content is no longer on the Server and it kicks you back to the exit. Fur ball seems to think the Guy has jacked the IP and set up his own server. Personally that takes some real time Hacking to do, as he would need the password for the backend to even attempt it.

Or the guy has Rented the Server Space.

what ever happened it's like losing your Home Sad 

And it's taken me a year to get my friend ( Fur Ball ) back on DayZ due to Script Kiddies hacking every Server we played on back then. This Server was Stable and played very well. And had a lot of great Modding done to it and many Fix's thanks to Skeeter. Hope it comes back online again.

Yellow Eagle
Yellow Eagle
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Can't Log in to Server Empty Re: Can't Log in to Server

Post  красный бандит Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:31 pm

I hope skeeter gets on because I wanted to play tonight but its a no go because of stupid ip changers Sad
красный бандит
красный бандит
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Slartybartfast Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:40 pm

I've seen a lot during my Dayz "career" but someone stealing a server is new to me rrrright 

Hopefully you can fix it Skeet!
Slartybartfast
Slartybartfast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Can't Log in to Server Empty So the Server is Gone

Post  Yellow Eagle Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:12 am

Really hate to hear that the server is gone. It seems that when you find one that the people really care about , where the server owner really cares and fixes all the things that the patches seem to break. And does things to make the server more enjoyable it's gone.

There are a lot of Servers out there. Just not quality ones like the Den. So good luck Skeeter and i hope that when the standalone comes out, and you put one up it's a success.
Yellow Eagle
Yellow Eagle
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down