The Hunters Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox

Happy about opening server 2 public

5 posters

Go down

Happy about opening server 2 public Empty Happy about opening server 2 public

Post  skeeteR Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:46 am

Title says it all.

Its just what we needed. The longer we stay public, the more people will notice.

But so far, I'm very glad we opened the place up. Cool 

skeeteR
skeeteR
Owner
Owner

http://huntersden.comyr.com/

Back to top Go down

Happy about opening server 2 public Empty Re: Happy about opening server 2 public

Post  красный бандит Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:38 am

me two on that skeet no hackers surprisingly nj on that im glad we got an admin who cares about hackers

as usual nj skeet on everything you do you are the king of Beans Beans Beans Beans Beans Beans Beans 
красный бандит
красный бандит
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Happy about opening server 2 public Empty Re: Happy about opening server 2 public

Post  Traumahead Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:35 pm

It's good to have numbers back up! I hope we can pull in more players this way. I'm having a blast mowing down these little Den Bambis Cool Cool Cool It's so easy when you're not worried about the whole "which faction am I going after?" thing.
Traumahead
Traumahead
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  skeeteR Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:38 pm

you hafta dance like axl after each kill........or just come up with some cheesy catch phrase.  either way it would be funny
skeeteR
skeeteR
Owner
Owner

http://huntersden.comyr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yellow Eagle Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:57 pm

Love Guns and Roses, Bon Jovi, and Metallica.

My kids can't understand it but this was still in my Generation of Rock n Roll. And i understand the reason to put the server public.

We had ours as a private server though was in the listings and people could join it. We just kept a eye on it to. It's been my experience that it can take up to 6 months to get a solid player base. And be able to keep them though players fade in and out as new games come out. Some will come back and play DayZ as the game is Getting a little Grey but has a large following. We did our best to keep it Balanced for all players. It's a full time job.

Freelancer was like that and still has a large following though not many Servers left now. I still play it.

DayZ they just keep making new maps for and most players are just waiting for the Standalone that aren't playing. Hope it's going to be as great as the make it out to be. Though I would want to see DayZ Servers still Going for us Diehards to the game.

Ghost What a Face 

Hmmm found a emoticon that fits my game name hehehe
Yellow Eagle
Yellow Eagle
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Traumahead Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:13 pm

Lol. Yellow I don't think this server will ever lose its hold on me. I can't stop playing it.
Traumahead
Traumahead
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOwner Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:36 am

It is definetaly more interesting and fun with it being open to the public.
TheOwner
TheOwner
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down