The Hunters Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox

The best 10 months of my life :) :) :)

2 posters

Go down

The best 10 months of my life :) :) :) Empty The best 10 months of my life :) :) :)

Post  красный бандит Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:05 pm

skeet im just asking if you shut down the den because if you did its ok I know real life is more important than video games but if the dayz server is gone I would just like to give my thanks for the best 10 month period of my life I will never forget the experience I've had on this server all the fun moments like me learning how to fly (will not lie it was a struggle Very Happy) and all the pvp moments I was embroiled into your server skeet has pushed me through some rough times in my life hell all of you some 500 something members have pulled me through the most hardest moments in my life just knowing that if i was feeling down just jump on the den im sure i can get into a fight against (or for) a clan group these 10 months of my life were the most hardest for me emotionally and physically and i just wanted to say to all of you that you saved my life by being there to brighten my day up on the worst 10 months of my entire life and i will never forget the 10 months i just played dayz on hunters den non-stop for 10 months ( I might call that a no-life XD) but i just wanted to post this because this server meant my life for me for a few months

if anyone wants to play dayz-war thunder any damn game that i have! just hit me up on Skype or here on the den forum because i will play anything that i have

regards

Adam Cagey

Last edited by красный бандит on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors :))
красный бандит
красный бандит
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

The best 10 months of my life :) :) :) Empty Re: The best 10 months of my life :) :) :)

Post  RPGesus Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:19 pm

Exactly.. me and a friend are looking for a new home server... i cannot find a server better than this one

RPGesus
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

The best 10 months of my life :) :) :) Empty Re: The best 10 months of my life :) :) :)

Post  красный бандит Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:41 pm

rpgesus me and my friend are starting a new server dayz overwatch with ai working on custom buildings and rmod but you need to install rmod if you need help just ask or add me on Skype adam.cagey 192.31.185.221:3357
красный бандит
красный бандит
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down