The Hunters Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox

*solved*The most important change in server history.

4 posters

Go down

*solved*The most important change in server history. Empty *solved*The most important change in server history.

Post  xHGx Reflex Sat May 18, 2013 9:21 am

**PROBLEM HAS BEEN SOLVED** LOL LOL LOL

Something has bothered me since day one. It's like an elephant in the room. Skeeter, I don't know why you would put my survivor through this time and time again...

I petition that we spawn with coke rather pepsi. My survivor's life is difficult enough, and then he has to deal with sticky residue on his teeth?!?! What has this world come too? I have a deep secret theory involving this, I believe that the rainbow bandits and NofW's violent nature derives from the uncontrollable anger experienced when taking that first sip of pepsi. Coke will bring peace, don't you see? It's the key! Skeeter I will always respect you and regard you with high marks, but you have a dark blotch on your career. The day you decided on pepsi, is the day the sun set. I will continue to fight with blood, sweat, and tear until chernarus can be free of the foul elixir so entitled "pepsi."

- Ty Razz

xHGx Reflex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

*solved*The most important change in server history. Empty Re: *solved*The most important change in server history.

Post  skeeteR Sat May 18, 2013 9:53 am

At this time plans have been put in motion to silence you. We cannot have any radicals uncovering our secret agenda.
I knew this day would come, what you have discovered and made public.........will be your demise.

/lolz

just fk'n with ya

skeeteR
skeeteR
Owner
Owner

http://huntersden.comyr.com/

Back to top Go down

*solved*The most important change in server history. Empty Re: *solved*The most important change in server history.

Post  xHGx Reflex Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 am

Nooo! You're gonna have to found me first! Down with Pepsi! Up with freedom! Up with justice!

xHGx Reflex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Petrov! Sat May 18, 2013 12:49 pm

rrrright How dare you speak ill of our lord and savior? Pepsi has done so much for us. It has kept us from being overly parched on those hot Chernarus summer days and prevented us from going mad as we trek from Kamenka.

Petrov!
Petrov!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott [TLE] Sun May 19, 2013 5:18 pm

I'll turn NofW into a hero clan if we spawn with the VSS and Mountain Dew.

Scott [TLE]
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down