The Hunters Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox

There -are- legit players..

3 posters

Go down

There -are- legit players.. Empty There -are- legit players..

Post  Rouki87 Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:56 am

Getting a little fed up with hearing people cry "hacks" whenever they are killed because they feel they couldnt be seen or found. Yes, there are tons of hackers, but that doesnt mean EVERYONE that kills you is a script kiddie. Admit defeat, show good sportsmanship, and move on!
Rouki87
Rouki87
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

There -are- legit players.. Empty Hurt pride

Post  TwilightShadow Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:36 pm

We ran into a group last night. There was a "bambi" on, and against my better judgement, we gave him a ride to go in search of some bandits that "shot an AS50 at him. After cruising down the highway, I spotted a few zombie spawn at a town that almost instantly disappeared at an intersection. When I turned around and began ascending the hill we all thought we heard a noise. I thought it was a door slam, Dave thought it was gun shots, and the first obviously sign that we had a mole was that our Bambi denied *STRONGLY* that he had heard nothing and that we were both crazy. Having Dave cover me, we set off on foot up the hillside, scanning the tree line and slowly making our way up to the next town. At the crest of the hill we scanned again, and noted zombie spawn around buildings near a treeline. Further inspection through my AS50 (yes I switch between NVGs and high gamma settings, because the AS50 has a beast scope) and there next to some trees is a hostile in the prone, wielding what looks like an AS50 itself. After getting a distance with RFs and aiming in I fired off 3 rounds (first two hit mere inches off) and kill him. As I scope back out I can see movement immediately to the right, as another hostile took off behind the building, and then up toward the eastern hill. As we move in, one of their members log out, but we already know that their is three of them based on earlier knowledge. We secure a vehicle hidden behind some trees and the body and begin scanning the area from hidden positions. I tell Dave (and the Bambi, which supposedly did not have voice, to take the left eastern hill side, and I would watch over the right slope and treeline behind our position. As we waiting I began to feel that something definitely might be off with our Bambi, as he was acting in an interesting way the whole time. Even though we were creeping at one point, when you see someone go prone and say, target spotted, you would think that they would follow, however he stayed standing, like he didn't care. About 5 minutes go by, I begin to think that a smart man would not cross ANY open area knowing their buddy got sniped, so I took more careful watch over the forest behind us. This would be the best entry point if you were trying to make a break for the vehicle. In a couple minutes time I spotted movement in the forest and quickly assessed a target with my RFs literally hauling ass through the forest up the hill. I inform Dave that he is rushing the position of the car, and that I would wait for him to get closer with his backside to me. What happens next que me into further that we definitely have a mole. As the target (Cracker?) passed perpendicular, with this back to me, he whips around in a complete 180, and without even a faction of a second starts fighting right at my position. He misses initially, and as Dave opens up on him, I began to back off to a better position, moving backwards. However he seemed to know exactly where I was, and once again I began to take fire, even though I purposely went over the ridge to break contact. I got hit once, and began to bleed, but Dave was on top of things. As he continued to open up on me, Dave rushed him, and took him out with some well aimed shots. As we both met up, I was still somewhat puzzled and suspicious of foul play, but before any of us could say another word the Bambi opened up his AKM from point blank range behind us, and it was absolutely clear after that we had been duped.

We learned a lot from this situation, and began to give out the GGs and NFs, when we began to get an onslaught of bitching from both the Bambi and the Cracker about how Bambi had Fraped the whole thing (hopefully he will post it so we can see it). Just very very childish accusations, but I guess it is the Internets and that sort of thing will happen.

TwilightShadow
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

There -are- legit players.. Empty Re: There -are- legit players..

Post  skeeteR Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:21 pm

Yea, I hope this doesnt happen too often. We all know we get attacked here a good bit by "hackers" (cant really call them hackers......they are spoiled little brats that bought a cheap ass cheat program with mommys credit card) but w/e. We always get things fixed back up once we discover it.

As far as yelling "HACKER!" when someone kills you, that is not cool. But if anyone ever thinks something isn't on the up and up. All ya gotta do is get my attention, or PM me on forum. I'll simply do a little checking/snooping, and will know for certain what happened.

I do enjoy all the excitement however, some pretty epic battles have taken place so far, and I'm sure we have many more to come!! Smile

skeeteR
skeeteR
Owner
Owner

http://huntersden.comyr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouki87 Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:48 pm

Ye, we get accused of hacking all the time, people just dont realize its a mix of good communication and being well placed. Not scripts..
Rouki87
Rouki87
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down