The Hunters Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox

*solved*logged on and none of my stuff was on me

3 posters

Go down

*solved*logged on and none of my stuff was on me Empty *solved*logged on and none of my stuff was on me

Post  toogood56 Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:51 pm

I went offline for a couple hours come back on lost all my stuff and I'm in a different place? wtf? Can i please have it back like if you've seen my text i dont complain and its not really fair that i logged out and all my stuff is gone :/

lost stuff-
DMR - 6 mags
m4a1 cco sd - 4 mags
cayote backpack
4 food
3 drinks
1 morphine

**PROBLEM HAS BEEN SOLVED**

toogood56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

*solved*logged on and none of my stuff was on me Empty Re: *solved*logged on and none of my stuff was on me

Post  skeeteR Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:16 pm

try and think what time this happened, and post it here please
skeeteR
skeeteR
Owner
Owner

http://huntersden.comyr.com/

Back to top Go down

*solved*logged on and none of my stuff was on me Empty Re: *solved*logged on and none of my stuff was on me

Post  toogood56 Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:21 pm

alright so i logged out around 1:45 (your time) and logged back in at around 3:45 (your time) ill start taking pictures of my gear whenever i log but like it took me a while to get that stuff and id really like it back :/ i was just south of stary when i logged out the hill behind the church and i spawned at kamyshovo

toogood56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  skeeteR Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:34 pm

I'm really trying to understand what is going on here.

That character died, I'm not sure how these characters are dieing without you guys knowing it.

I'm not sure what is going on, or why this problem is only happening within NoFW.

Please be patient, I'm digging through all the logs and database right now. This does not make any sense at all.

Give me a little time, it takes a while to go though everything. I'm not going to stop until this is figured out/resolved.
skeeteR
skeeteR
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  toogood56 Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:35 pm

Ya thanks skeeter Smile just keep me updated its really unfortunate that i went threw all that trouble and just lost everything Sad

toogood56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  skeeteR Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:04 pm

how do you log out mostly?

do you log out normally all the time?

have you ever closed arma in the middle of loading into the server? <----most important

do you log out injured or in need of food or drink? (food and drink low enough that you are losing blood)

as I said to the other 2, the only reason you would spawn on coast as a fresh spawn......is because your previous character died.

I can't not find any problems with the database.

i'm not done working on this yet, just trying to figure it out
skeeteR
skeeteR
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  toogood56 Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:13 pm

I always log out with no less then half food and drink and i never log loosing blood or without blood.. im very caucious with those things :/

toogood56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  skeeteR Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:29 pm

This is very strange, I've never had anything like this happen.

2 of you actually had the character die, and respawn

chewy's character has been alive since saturday night

usually when we have a glitch, numerous ppl suffer from it. also, normally the variables are minimum because everyone is suffering from the exact same glitch.

this problem does not seem like a glitch, out of the 3 reports, 1 is totally different (as far as the data is concerned)

Its also odd it has only happened to nofw clan members.

I can say that the database is recording everyones status correctly. I cannot find anything in any of the logs from the last couple days that indicate a problem.

Please hang in there, I'm trying very hard to determine what happened. If the server caused this, I will restore you to the previous character in question.

I'm still working on this, keep an eye here for any updates. also, if you can think of anymore info, post it here.

skeeteR
skeeteR
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  toogood56 Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:40 pm

uh ya thanks skeeter for your time and trouble i wish i could help like i can tell you what steps i took i went from cherno to zelen (on foot threw woods) i found two people at zelen killed them both took there car (police car) drove to stary heard shots went around couldn't find him circled the entire town waited for about 30 more mins couldnt find him so i logged off next to the church on the hill.. idk if thats any help but thats all i know :/

toogood56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  skeeteR Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:48 pm

thanks toogood

at this point any/all info is a big help

i just dont want it happening again, or becoming a problem

i'm actually still rooting through files trying to find something that would help.
skeeteR
skeeteR
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  toogood56 Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:32 pm

hey skeeter any luck buddy?

toogood56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  skeeteR Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:33 pm

move you clan tag to the end of your name, more info in taylors thread (in this section)

I'll be online soon
skeeteR
skeeteR
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  toogood56 Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:04 pm

Hey skeeter sorry i had to get off (exam week) anyways i changed my name and everything i was wondering if i was gonna get my stuff back?

toogood56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  skeeteR Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:31 pm

hey there toogood

yea, with the names at the end. it should not happen again

i just looked, you have some decent stuff on your character. if i do it now. those items will be lost.

so when you come back after exams, let me know. and you can log in, put your current equipment somewhere. and then I can restore the items lost from this issue.

thanks for your patience, I'll wait to hear from you after your exams Smile
skeeteR
skeeteR
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  toogood56 Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:32 pm

whenever your ready im ready Smile

toogood56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  toogood56 Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:15 pm

and oh ya no problem i know you probably have a lot to deal with so take your time!

toogood56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Milans Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:17 pm

your not gettin your loot back bro ... Sorry back order on that gun all the gunstores are sold out
Milans
Milans
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  toogood56 Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:52 pm

funny guy ^

toogood56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  skeeteR Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:02 pm

srry toogood, I was busy.

okay you character has been rolled back to time of glitch report.

(hopefully this never happens again)
skeeteR
skeeteR
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  toogood56 Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:07 am

haha its no problem im a patient guy thanks for all the help!

toogood56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  skeeteR Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:41 am

no problem toogood

**PROBLEM HAS BEEN SOLVED**
skeeteR
skeeteR
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down