The Hunters Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox

The BK raid - PART1 - "First engagement"

4 posters

Go down

The BK raid - PART1 - "First engagement" Empty The BK raid - PART1 - "First engagement"

Post  TwilightShadow Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:00 pm

For those who are interested, I wanted to share the story of the counter-raid of the group BK, while it is still somewhat fresh in my mind. I was just waiting for enough time that the disclosure of this information would not have any negative impact on the group. I suppose this would also be the story about how our team came together.

Following the aftermath of a raid on a base close to the northeast airfield, the next day I jump on around the same area and begin scouting/looting for gear in order to trek up to the airfield. There happened to be a truck still at the raided base site, so I gathered everything I could and took off toward the airstrip. As I drew closer, I thought I could hear vehicles approaching, so I quickly went stealth and waited a far amount of time before approaching. After I was able to determine that the Vecs had moved on, I began to trek again, when I noticed chatter from Shiro indicated that he was at a position close to the airfield. As I got visual, I noticed their was what appeared to be a Heli on the strip, but completely disabled. Since I had met Shiro previously on good terms I decided to make contact, drove up to the strip in my truck, and was eventual able to find him based on hints he was giving. After a short conversation about the towel on my head and the murderous look in my eyes, he stated that "Dave" another person I had encountered previously was inbound to meet us. Upon arrival he gave me his Ventrillo information, and we began discussing events on the server, particularly the group BK.

Shiro happened to be scouting the airstrip at the same time that a large group, who rolled up in an Lr or large UAZ, got out at the strip to investigate the heli wreck. According to him they looked like a group of 4-5, heavily armed, and well organized. However they noted that they seemed to conduct themselves very arrogantly, they rolled right up to the heli, got out, never took a look around or scouted, and took off again. I figured that due to their groups size and arsenal that they believed themselves to be untouchable, and this was later confirmed by remarks their group made in chat, specifically their leader, "Edgar" the legend.

I figured that a group this size on at the same time, rolling down the road were possibly looting the local area one location at a time. After some consult with my new friends on the direction they had taken, and a quick look at the map, we agreed to see if we could locate and scout their activities. Dave had rolled up in a UAZ, so we all got in and guessed that they had went down to the next big city and had taken the main road out. No sooner had we got past the city and had gone maybe half a kilometer we heard a vehicle approaching fast coming from the opposite direction. The only thing I could do was peel off into the wood line, hide the UAZ behind a tree, and hope they would be going fast enough not to notice. We lay prone by the vehicle as what looked like a black SUV drove past us, then hit the brakes hard 100 meters in front of us on the road. The SUV then coasted back in reverse, having spotted our car, stopped, and then 5 ghille suited, heavily armed persons exited the vehicle. They all began to run toward our location. I have seen groups like this before, they usually do no make friends with anyone in situations such as this, and I gathered they were most likely hostile from the comments they made in chat. If we waited any longer they would be on top of us, and it would go down hill from there. So I aimed in to the closest hostile (Steel?) and cracked off a round with my DMR, dropping and killing him instantly. Immediately the other ghillies hit the deck, one which had stayed with the vehicle was hiding beneath it, and I began to take heavy machine gun fire from everywhere near our UAZ. After I cracked off another shot toward they gunner, I tried to back around the vehicle, but it was too late, a storm of machine gun fire lit up my position and I was out of the fight. The same thing happened to Shiro I believe, and in the end Dave was holding his own against 4 heavily armed ghillies. He managed to hit Edgar hard before being mowed down by his machine gun, and they both died at the same time, although according to Edgar, "his legend lived on."

Out of the three of us, I was the heaviest armed with the DMR, but we had nearly held our own against a more organized and armed foe, 3 to 5, with two of their men out of the fight to our three. I thought that it was a great fight, and figured that with a little more information and some luck, we could do a bit more damage.

TwilightShadow
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

The BK raid - PART1 - "First engagement" Empty Re: The BK raid - PART1 - "First engagement"

Post  Tilux Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:46 pm

PART 2 PART 2 PART 2 PART 2
Tilux
Tilux
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

The BK raid - PART1 - "First engagement" Empty Re: The BK raid - PART1 - "First engagement"

Post  Rouki87 Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:06 pm

Tilux wrote:PART 2 PART 2 PART 2 PART 2

^ ... Even though i was there, its cool to see it in story form Cool
Rouki87
Rouki87
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post  skeeteR Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:50 am

yea, you have my attention as well. this was a good stuff
skeeteR
skeeteR
Owner
Owner

http://huntersden.comyr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down