The Hunters Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox

The Shadow

3 posters

Go down

The Shadow Empty The Shadow

Post  TwilightShadow Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:29 am

I recently begun playing on this server and have already had a very enjoyable time. I play under the name "Shadow" and typically I enjoy playing during the night time hours for the thrill. So far everyone, save for a few loud people on the mic, have acted mature while playing. I did run into a small group yesterday that seemed to have a small god complex going on, but they left soon after and everyone was having a fun again in no time. I do play as a bandit, I am not a hardcore killer, however during the night time hours I will have a tendency to shoot on-sight, or if I feel threatened by a large group. Just rules I live by to stay alive. I was able to find a Heli at a common base location, it looked like an admin set them to spawn there, and was soon helping people get around with lifts before it broke. So far it seems like a very calm and relaxing server to play on, cheers to you.

TwilightShadow
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

The Shadow Empty Re: The Shadow

Post  skeeteR Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:16 pm

welcome shadow, i hope you continue to have fun here Smile

-skeeter
skeeteR
skeeteR
Owner
Owner

http://huntersden.comyr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KamiKaze Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:11 pm

cheers WELCOME DE SHADDOW cheers

If there are any suggestions or anything that the server could improve on, please post a thread. Nicely suggesting what could be changed or worked on. Any kewl ideas would be awesome too!
Miss KamiKaze
Miss KamiKaze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

The Shadow Empty Absolutely

Post  TwilightShadow Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:11 pm

Appreciate the welcome. If I think of anything, I'll try to remember and let you know.

TwilightShadow
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down