The Hunters Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox

*solved*Don't want to start a fight here...

4 posters

Go down

*solved*Don't want to start a fight here... Empty *solved*Don't want to start a fight here...

Post  xHGx Reflex Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:48 pm

I'm not hating and not trying to start anything, but NofW controls way too much of the air. Any helicopters are instant targets to either their two hueys or mi17 and it just takes some of the fun out of the game. I understand it's fair that they found them and stuff. I'm just tired of never being able to keep helis and sometimes cars because of it. Also everyone is at a huge disadvantage to finding crash sites. As they say, the rich get richer.

**WAS GOING TO MOVE THIS TO GENERAL DISCUSSION, BUT IT CAN CHILL HERE**

xHGx Reflex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

*solved*Don't want to start a fight here... Empty Re: *solved*Don't want to start a fight here...

Post  skeeteR Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:53 pm

each night I'm able to spawn some choppers, becasue ppl wreck them like clockwork

and nobody controls the air for too long. eventually someone will locate their choppers, even more so now.....because everyone has to keep their vehicles on the map (or it gets deleted)

it may seem like the same ppl have choppers all the time, but I think every player on this server has had a chopper, or found a chopper numerous times.

also, almost ever restart yeilds 2 biplanes. its easy to camp the airfld.....grab a plane.....and go do recon. you can find nofw's choppers. I can promise they are on the map somewhere Very Happy

Last edited by skeeteR on Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
skeeteR
skeeteR
Owner
Owner

http://huntersden.comyr.com/

Back to top Go down

*solved*Don't want to start a fight here... Empty Re: *solved*Don't want to start a fight here...

Post  skeeteR Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:55 pm

also, they dont have 2 hueys

1 lone wolf player has been able to keep his huey for over a week now

the mi-17 is a whale, sooner or later someone will wreck it. and I'll respawn it Razz

edit- 2 choppers that spawned 2 night were never found yet.

Last edited by skeeteR on Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
skeeteR
skeeteR
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  skeeteR Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:58 pm

dont want you to worry to much

dayz has a cycle

every player and vehicle runs that cycle. each player/vehicle will only survive so long. thats a fact
skeeteR
skeeteR
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Diggygoglol Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:02 am

especial if i get a hold of a chopper. ive only kept control of one for a day or two. Then chopper go bye bye cause for some reason everything i drive in this game F*cking blows up -_-
Diggygoglol
Diggygoglol
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott [TLE] Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:41 pm

I see your point with the chopper hording, but with so many active people there are pros and cons, one of the pros being that we can fully man any helicopter we find and having more eyes to search for things. I'll try to limit us to 3 choppers tops from now on.

Scott [TLE]
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down