The Hunters Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox

PassWord Please?

Go down

PassWord Please? Empty PassWord Please?

Post  AaronR Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:18 pm

Hey, I heard about your private hive on the forums. The pop on the one I play on has dropped down to near nothing, so I was hoping to try out yours. Can I get the pw?

AaronR

Back to top Go down

PassWord Please? Empty Re: PassWord Please?

Post  AaronR Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:26 pm

Ah, I just realized I totally forgot to read the form. I'm sorry.

Arma2Name: =NWG= Aaron
Have I played before pw: No
How did I hear about you: Heard about you through the forums
Have I ever been banned: No
How long have I played: I'd guess I have at least 200 hours in dayz. Never played Arma2 much.
Bandit/Hero: Bandit. But my actions are fairly inconsistent. I am basically a bandit with a moral code. I never kill fresh spawns or anybody who I have been working with or have talked with in direct chat. If I don't shoot you as soon as I see you, I'm not going to shoot. I won't kill another player unless they have something I want or I feel they might be after me. And about half the time I am actually friendly. I will pick people up on my vehicles, administer meds, and deliver vehicle parts to people in need if I hear about something and am in the area.

AaronR

Back to top Go down

Post  skeeteR Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:34 pm

approved Smile

welcome to the server...... mini events all night tonight Smile

i just need you to set up a forum account quick, then i'll add you to a special group. and you will be able to see current password Smile

EDIT- I noticed your account, I added you to VIP. Just look for the topic named "CURRENT PASSWORD" look inside for the password being used atm.

welcome, let me know if you ever have any problems.
thanks Smile
skeeteR
skeeteR
Owner
Owner

http://huntersden.comyr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down