The Hunters Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox

Death message kill distance?

2 posters

Go down

Death message kill distance? Empty Death message kill distance?

Post  Rouki87 Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:21 am

Just played on a Takistan server that had the same message upon killing a player, but theirs also had the range of which the shot(s) were made. Is there anyway to do this on our server? Very Happy
Rouki87
Rouki87
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Death message kill distance? Empty Re: Death message kill distance?

Post  skeeteR Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:27 pm

Since we passworded the server, it has given me so much more time to "play" around. I have lots of plans.

I will add this to my wishlist of things to work on.

I have a nice list so far, next thing I'm going to do is add barracks to northeast airfld. Some other cool things that I may or may not add to the map. But barracks at NE is one thing I'm going to do soon.

Last night was so sweet, I was able to come ingame and mess around. I no longer need to monitor the server like before. Before we passworded the ratio of new players being hackers/cheaters was ridiculous. On the weekends it was without a doubt 60 percent of every new player that logged in, turned out to hack/cheat in someway.

Last night made me very happy, now I will have the free time needed to experiment with server stuff.

So many cool things can be added now that we are more secure, I can open up the loot tables to spawn arma 2 weapons that cannot be found in vanilla dayZ. Same goes for some pretty sweet vehicles. (no overpowered stuff.....like tanks or apaches......but still some fun stuff)

But back to your request, I will see what I can do. I do think that sounds pretty cool. If I understand you right.......it gave the actual distance of the shot? Like "skeeter shot dave from 5000 meters" ? tongue
skeeteR
skeeteR
Owner
Owner

http://huntersden.comyr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouki87 Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:54 pm

Indeed Smile
Rouki87
Rouki87
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down