The Hunters Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox

*solved*Bandit skin- spawning in with less blood and or needing pain killers

2 posters

Go down

*solved*Bandit skin- spawning in with less blood and or needing pain killers Empty *solved*Bandit skin- spawning in with less blood and or needing pain killers

Post  LegionsArmy Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:22 pm

Every time i log in to the den, in my bandit skin, i am always needing painkillers or more blood because for some reason i keep losing blood upon logging in.

**PROBLEM HAS BEEN SOLVED**
LegionsArmy
LegionsArmy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

*solved*Bandit skin- spawning in with less blood and or needing pain killers Empty Re: *solved*Bandit skin- spawning in with less blood and or needing pain killers

Post  skeeteR Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:50 pm

This happens when you die and log back into the game too fast.  You get a new character, but your medical state still has some of the traits from your previous death. **can happen with any skin

It will do this until you die again.  I can try to heal your character, but you may have this issue until that character dies.

(last time you died, you respawned too fast.  certain events were cut off by you spawning in with your new character before certain things could take place)

I'll try to heal your character, let me know if it helps.
skeeteR
skeeteR
Owner
Owner

http://huntersden.comyr.com/

Back to top Go down

*solved*Bandit skin- spawning in with less blood and or needing pain killers Empty Re: *solved*Bandit skin- spawning in with less blood and or needing pain killers

Post  skeeteR Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:41 pm

healed ya

let me know. like i said, it may be a problem until this character dies. pirat 
skeeteR
skeeteR
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  LegionsArmy Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:12 pm

thanks man Smile
LegionsArmy
LegionsArmy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  skeeteR Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:52 pm

pirat 

let me know if anymore troubles
skeeteR
skeeteR
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down