Shoutbox

The [Coy] problem

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The [Coy] problem

Post  Traumahead on Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:03 pm




... and of course lets not forget

avatar
Traumahead
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 600
Reputation : 126
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 31
Location : A Sticky Recliner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The [Coy] problem

Post  Zez on Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:42 am

Slarty, you logged on in the middle of that incident only to join in on it. Admittedly I am guilty of some of the insults but those were only in response to you insulting NofW in Dutch (I think it was). NofW has a bad stigma and we are insulted constantly by supposedly "mature" people who seek a thrill in bashing other people over the internet. Of course we have started some fights but we are not the only party on the server that has done the same. We are insulted for nearly everything we do despite the fact that we have tried to be nice to some people (which we have tried - Do you remember SH's treasure hunt awhile back?). Sometimes we go over the line but so do others and I remember about a month or two ago Purple Hero crossed a disturbing line and Gangly and I flipped out on him (Mike joined us as well in putting him in his place). Yet when we are insulted and we retaliate don't try to take the upper ground and don't you dare try to play the victim.

Slarty, you call us children and you say we have no lives. You act as a 9 year old with a grudge based off of imagined slights and yet you think you are such a high and mighty adult. As long as you act like this you are still child in my book.

This very forum post is a great example at how people on this server flock together to insult NofW. As stated by Skeeter before trash talk is unavoidable but we despise racism. That was the original point of this thread yet as usual you twist it about to try and make a jab at us.

Sure I let my anger get the best of me and say some nasty things but I would still like to think that I myself am an inherently good person. I think that many of the people in NofW are like that but we will not tolerate this constant bashing of us just because you want to join in on a very long standing trend on this server.

NofW is a group of friends that enjoy playing a game together and you seek to insult every single one of us regardless of what we've done; no discrimination at all even if we are as I said before inherently good people. You judge us through a screen while you sit at your computer acting smug and superior.

I can be a hypocrite but at least I can recognize my own faults. Can you recognize yours Slartybartfast? If not then stay silent until you can.
avatar
Zez
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 18
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-02-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The [Coy] problem

Post  Traumahead on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:15 am

GUYS guys guys guys guys...

Can't we all just subvert this argument into something useful? We should all focus on something that we all can hate without feeling guilty/butthurt. We should band together to and hunt down Purple and Blue Hero (currently known as Ant and ry) whenever they are on.

"I want to be hated" -Purple Hero (voice coms in sidechat)

Let's show them what happens when you try to piss off an entire server!
avatar
Traumahead
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 600
Reputation : 126
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 31
Location : A Sticky Recliner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The [Coy] problem

Post  Remedys on Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:29 am

It's funny that I am the first Coy member to see this. I didn't know we were being talked about on the forums. Razz Yes, we did use some racial words. We use those words between each other all the time for laughs and if you do have screenshots you might as well post them. Most of the side chat that used racist words was done playfully. Obviously, we weren't aiming those words aggressively at you if you do have the screenshots. However, I will stand behind the actual insults I threw at you while you licked my feet.


Remedys
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 19
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2013-03-28
Age : 24
Location : Georgia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The [Coy] problem

Post  Slartybartfast on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:14 am

The only thing I said in Dutch was that you NofW guys are a bunch of Lemmings. I said to you guys grow up and get a life because you wouldn't stop the insults.

"Heavy is the head that wears the crown"
You guys are the biggest clan on the server and thus a prime target for everyone. The reason most people on the server call you immature is because of the things you do/did in the past (f.e. shooting all the cars on the coast, or double crossing people).

Don't take everything so personal, it's a hard world in Chernarus Wink
In the past when Black Bandit was online, my main goal was to lure him out of his tent by saying bad things about him. I never heard him complain (although I don't know if he actually can type tongue )
avatar
Slartybartfast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 81
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2013-03-31
Age : 35
Location : Amsterdam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The [Coy] problem

Post  ProDerp on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:25 pm

Dear Hunters Den,

As self-proclaimed leader of the [Coy] Coyotes, I would like to apologize for one of our members being COMPLETELY racist. Whenever we mentioned the n word we were using it mostly as a joke and not to be hateful (as I explained in the server). I did not know that voice on side chat was not allowed by any means necessary. I apologize skeeter for talking on side chat, now that we know there will be no more. As for your Mexican member, we had no idea that you had a hispanic member in NofW, one of us said "wetback" but it was not directed at him. We are trolls, we are not hateful towards any race. You being upset and saying "I'll report you." Only made it worse as you fed us more and more. However I do apologize for one of our members as he did not get the whole "It was a joke." thing and made pretty harsh comments. It will not happen again. Sorry again. - [Coy] Jackal.
avatar
ProDerp
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 37
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2013-03-31
Age : 23
Location : Krusty Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The [Coy] problem

Post  Traumahead on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:12 pm

Slartybartfast wrote:The only thing I said in Dutch was that you NofW guys are a bunch of Lemmings. I said to you guys grow up and get a life because you wouldn't stop the insults.

April 8th.

Traumahead wrote:
...what I think of when NofW is flying their chopper over me while airdropping players because I killed a teammate of theirs...



Great minds think alike.
avatar
Traumahead
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 600
Reputation : 126
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 31
Location : A Sticky Recliner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The [Coy] problem

Post  White Bandit on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:22 pm

I would Like to Report This Thread as Done everyone Said I'm Sorry ....except for me

I am White Bandit and I hate you all
avatar
White Bandit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 79
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2013-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The [Coy] problem

Post  Petrov! on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:58 pm

White Bandit wrote:I would Like to Report This Thread as Done everyone Said I'm Sorry ....except for me

I am White Bandit and I hate you all

Bandit with 30k+ humanity. Seems legit. Worst bandit ever.
avatar
Petrov!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 146
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2013-01-22
Location : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The [Coy] problem

Post  White Bandit on Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:01 pm

Petrov! wrote:
White Bandit wrote:I would Like to Report This Thread as Done everyone Said I'm Sorry ....except for me

I am White Bandit and I hate you all

Bandit with 30k+ humanity. Seems legit. Worst bandit ever.

Um ...I still Hate Everyone Very Happy 
avatar
White Bandit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 79
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2013-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The [Coy] problem

Post  pielicious on Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:20 pm

White Bandit wrote:
Petrov! wrote:
White Bandit wrote:I would Like to Report This Thread as Done everyone Said I'm Sorry ....except for me

I am White Bandit and I hate you all

Bandit with 30k+ humanity. Seems legit. Worst bandit ever.

Um ...I still Hate Everyone Very Happy 

You can still kill me for cash Very Happy 
avatar
pielicious
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 243
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2013-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The [Coy] problem

Post  skeeteR on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:50 pm

ProDerp wrote:Dear Hunters Den,

As self-proclaimed leader of the [Coy] Coyotes, I would like to apologize for one of our members being COMPLETELY racist. Whenever we mentioned the n word we were using it mostly as a joke and not to be hateful (as I explained in the server). I did not know that voice on side chat was not allowed by any means necessary. I apologize skeeter for talking on side chat, now that we know there will be no more. As for your Mexican member, we had no idea that you had a hispanic member in NofW, one of us said "wetback" but it was not directed at him. We are trolls, we are not hateful towards any race. You being upset and saying "I'll report you." Only made it worse as you fed us more and more. However I do apologize for one of our members as he did not get the whole "It was a joke." thing and made pretty harsh comments. It will not happen again. Sorry again. - [Coy] Jackal.


I'm happy to see everyone has come to some resolution.

I've always had complete faith in this community to hash out differences (exactly why we do not need a bunch of "rules")

Thanks guys.

-skeeter


:wel 
avatar
skeeteR
Owner
Owner

Posts : 1628
Reputation : 208
Join date : 2012-12-21
Age : 33
Location : usually right here :P

View user profile http://huntersden.comyr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The [Coy] problem

Post  xHGx Reflex on Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:52 pm

So my only opinion on this, is that we opened the server in hopes to encourage new players to join, Coy has their own freedom and they can say what they want, but it does and will continue to turn new players away and make them dislike and share their opinion of the server to others. It's just a bad representation of the server...

xHGx Reflex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 181
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

For Jackal

Post  FortuneFighter [TLE] on Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:25 am

ProDerp wrote:Dear Hunters Den,

As self-proclaimed leader of the [Coy] Coyotes, I would like to apologize for one of our members being COMPLETELY racist. Whenever we mentioned the n word we were using it mostly as a joke and not to be hateful (as I explained in the server). I did not know that voice on side chat was not allowed by any means necessary. I apologize skeeter for talking on side chat, now that we know there will be no more. As for your Mexican member, we had no idea that you had a hispanic member in NofW, one of us said "wetback" but it was not directed at him. We are trolls, we are not hateful towards any race. You being upset and saying "I'll report you." Only made it worse as you fed us more and more. However I do apologize for one of our members as he did not get the whole "It was a joke." thing and made pretty harsh comments. It will not happen again. Sorry again. - [Coy] Jackal.
. Thank you jackal for the apologie the clan and myself accept this apologie and I would like to also apologize for any comments I have said I hope we can put this all behind us and just play dayz likes it meant to be played so please as you being the leader in Coy whenever you see a member getting out of hand please tell him to cut it off as I said earlier out Hispanic member was gravely offended by it and I think he deserves a direct apologie.... Thanks -FortuneFighter

FortuneFighter [TLE]
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 24
Reputation : -12
Join date : 2013-04-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The [Coy] problem

Post  ProDerp on Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:43 pm

FortuneFighter [NofW] wrote:
ProDerp wrote:Dear Hunters Den,

As self-proclaimed leader of the [Coy] Coyotes, I would like to apologize for one of our members being COMPLETELY racist. Whenever we mentioned the n word we were using it mostly as a joke and not to be hateful (as I explained in the server). I did not know that voice on side chat was not allowed by any means necessary. I apologize skeeter for talking on side chat, now that we know there will be no more. As for your Mexican member, we had no idea that you had a hispanic member in NofW, one of us said "wetback" but it was not directed at him. We are trolls, we are not hateful towards any race. You being upset and saying "I'll report you." Only made it worse as you fed us more and more. However I do apologize for one of our members as he did not get the whole "It was a joke." thing and made pretty harsh comments. It will not happen again. Sorry again. - [Coy] Jackal.
.  Thank you jackal for the apologie the clan and myself accept this apologie and I would like to also apologize for any comments I have said I hope we can put this all behind us and just play dayz likes it meant to be played so please as you being the leader in Coy whenever you see a member getting out of hand please tell him to cut it off as I said earlier out Hispanic member was gravely offended by it and I think he deserves a direct apologie.... Thanks -FortuneFighter
...ok.
avatar
ProDerp
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 37
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2013-03-31
Age : 23
Location : Krusty Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The [Coy] problem

Post  [RDogs] Mr. Blonde on Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:42 am

I'm not involved in this, but all I have to say is HAHAHAHA! NofW wouldn't last in my house. Words only reflect any intent that is behind them. Good thing I read this though hahaha
avatar
[RDogs] Mr. Blonde
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 26
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-07-12
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The [Coy] problem

Post  FortuneFighter [TLE] on Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:18 pm

Excuse me blonde but I don't recall you ever being involved in this argument...

FortuneFighter [TLE]
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 24
Reputation : -12
Join date : 2013-04-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The [Coy] problem

Post  Scott [TLE] on Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:18 pm

[RDogs] Mr. Blonde wrote:I'm not involved in this, but all I have to say is HAHAHAHA! NofW wouldn't last in my house.  Words only reflect any intent that is behind them. Good thing I read this though hahaha

I doubt we would all fit in your house.
X30

Scott [TLE]
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 241
Reputation : -99
Join date : 2013-01-13
Location : Minneapolis, MN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The [Coy] problem

Post  Traumahead on Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:31 am

avatar
Traumahead
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 600
Reputation : 126
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 31
Location : A Sticky Recliner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The [Coy] problem

Post  [RDogs] Mr. Blonde on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:10 am

FortuneFighter [NofW] wrote:Excuse me blonde but I don't recall you ever being involved in this argument...
I'm pretty sure that's why I said I wasn't involved... but I would have been for sure if I didn't see how sensitive you guys are first! I just love how the term "wetback" started this when we all know Mexicans can't afford computers anyway. Is it ironic too that you reference south park in a thread about racism? Easily the second most racially driven show I've ever seen only behind wonder showzen. The only reason I saw this was to get familiar with the posts so I can avoid being redundant as much as possible. But to avoid conflict I promise the Mexican joke will be my last, so take this as my anticipatory apology Smile
avatar
[RDogs] Mr. Blonde
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 26
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-07-12
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The [Coy] problem

Post  [RDogs] Mr. Blonde on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:11 am

And when I say "you" I'm referring to nofw
avatar
[RDogs] Mr. Blonde
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 26
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-07-12
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The [Coy] problem

Post  Zez on Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:14 pm

You also came late to the discussion. Your posts contradict themselves, while it may not be redundant it sure as hell is odd. Don't apologize about something you said in the same post; just don't say anything if you are going to defeat yourself in the process.
avatar
Zez
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 18
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-02-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The [Coy] problem

Post  Traumahead on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:06 pm

[RDogs] Mr. Blonde wrote:
FortuneFighter [NofW] wrote:Excuse me blonde but I don't recall you ever being involved in this argument...
I'm pretty sure that's why I said I wasn't involved... but I would have been for sure if I didn't see how sensitive you guys are first! I just love how the term "wetback" started this when we all know Mexicans can't afford computers anyway. Is it ironic too that you reference south park in a thread about racism? Easily the second most racially driven show I've ever seen only behind wonder showzen. The only reason I saw this was to get familiar with the posts so I can avoid being redundant as much as possible. But to avoid conflict I promise the Mexican joke will be my last, so take this as my anticipatory apology Smile

I knew there was a reason I liked this guy.
avatar
Traumahead
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 600
Reputation : 126
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 31
Location : A Sticky Recliner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The [Coy] problem

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum