The Hunters Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox

*solved*Loot spawns weird quantities of gear

2 posters

Go down

*solved*Loot spawns weird quantities of gear Empty *solved*Loot spawns weird quantities of gear

Post  Scott [TLE] Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:35 pm

**PROBLEM HAS BEEN SOLVED**

After the last patch things have been spawning in weird batches. This only happens with consumables, mostly thrown items but magazines have done this to me as well. Items that usually spawn a 1-2 items E.G. M67 frags spawn in groups of 6-7 sometimes even restock themselves on occasion after getting looted. Just thought I'd bring this up before the nade spam gets out of hand. Items I've encountered doing this: Smokes (All colors), Frags, Pain killers, Bandaids (Bitch stickers), All Magazines, Morphine, Epi pens, Blood bags, and Food/Drink.

Scott [TLE]
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

*solved*Loot spawns weird quantities of gear Empty Re: *solved*Loot spawns weird quantities of gear

Post  skeeteR Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:31 pm

as far as loot spawning

1.7 is driving me nuts, lol its been a struggle to get any sort of balance.

thnx for the reports. the ingame reports from you guys in INVALUABLE, its the only way I know what to work on or tweak.

I'll work on it 2night, because that sucks Rolling Eyes 

thnx again, I'll let you all know how it turns out. (and you guys can let me know if it helps any ingame)

Very Happy
skeeteR
skeeteR
Owner
Owner

http://huntersden.comyr.com/

Back to top Go down

*solved*Loot spawns weird quantities of gear Empty Re: *solved*Loot spawns weird quantities of gear

Post  skeeteR Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:03 pm

finally got this sorted out.

srry for taking so long. like I said, I honestly forgot it in the midst of all the other 1.7 stuff.

but all good now Very Happy
skeeteR
skeeteR
Owner
Owner

http://huntersden.comyr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down