The Hunters Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox

For skeeter

+7
Mrdook
Black Bandit
Yellow Bandit
pielicious
Scott [TLE]
Petrov!
xHGx Reflex
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

For skeeter Empty For skeeter

Post  xHGx Reflex Sun May 19, 2013 4:19 pm

Hey skeeter i hust wanted to document this. I seem to have accidently combat logged. I click abort the moment a first shot was fires, i did not know anyone was near me, though i was alone. If i appears as combat logging please don't strip my gear.

xHGx Reflex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

For skeeter Empty Re: For skeeter

Post  Petrov! Sun May 19, 2013 4:36 pm

For skeeter Cowboy-shaking-head-no
Petrov!
Petrov!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xHGx Reflex Sun May 19, 2013 5:11 pm

I didnt mean to i had already clicked abort when a bullet went past

xHGx Reflex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott [TLE] Sun May 19, 2013 5:14 pm

If me logging out 1500 meters from a guy with a shot gun is combat logging then this is definitely combat logging.

Scott [TLE]
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  pielicious Sun May 19, 2013 5:18 pm

For skeeter 345fbdd4_Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn
pielicious
pielicious
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Petrov! Sun May 19, 2013 5:22 pm

[NofW] Scott wrote:If me logging out 1500 meters from a guy with a shot gun is combat logging then this is definitely combat logging.

I could have been much closer if you weren't using an m107! I had to make a heavy flank!
Petrov!
Petrov!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott [TLE] Sun May 19, 2013 5:23 pm

I hate that gun, Owner never stood a chance.

Scott [TLE]
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott [TLE] Sun May 19, 2013 5:23 pm

[NofW] Scott wrote:If me logging out 1500 meters from a guy with a shot gun is combat logging then this is definitely combat logging.

I got positive rep?!?!?!!?!? what wizardry is this?

Scott [TLE]
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Yellow Bandit Sun May 19, 2013 5:48 pm

You owe me beans. tisk tisk

Yellow Bandit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xHGx Reflex Sun May 19, 2013 5:53 pm

All Im tryin to get across is that i didnt know anyone was near me, i crawled into a tree to abort. I crouched, hit escape and waited ten seconds. As I clicked abort I heard a loud shot, some kind of sniper. I really don't think this is combat logging, I just wanted to clarify what happened.

xHGx Reflex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Bandit Sun May 19, 2013 6:01 pm

You deliberately logged out with at least two, possibly three witnesses. You're a piece of trash and deserve to have your gear stripped or worse.
Black Bandit
Black Bandit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Yellow Bandit Sun May 19, 2013 6:04 pm

Here is my recollection..

I drive up to you. You run into a bush. I get out line up a shot. You vanish in thin air and come straight to post on the forum. You should be banned for 3 days.

Yellow Bandit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xHGx Reflex Sun May 19, 2013 7:19 pm

Lies, no cars near me. What's your player name?

xHGx Reflex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrdook Sun May 19, 2013 7:31 pm

It's BB and YB

Mrdook
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

For skeeter Empty I wanna fight to! Lol

Post  'MIKE' Sun May 19, 2013 11:11 pm

Bb you've been suspicious lately always ending up where I am and getting black SUVs faster and also how it seems you have trees and bushes turned off Smile lol but I sat at ur SUV north of kamyshovo for like 20 min in a tree about 100m away from it and you somehow had a feeling someone was near an saw me through all the trees and shot me. Then ender wiggin says who shot north of kamyshovo and he hides in a bush for 5 min then as you ride by u magically see him through the bush he's Laying down in hop out and shoot him. Smile cyclops
'MIKE'
'MIKE'
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xHGx Reflex Sun May 19, 2013 11:53 pm

Whatever you want to say go for it. I know what I thought and i honest to god thought i was alone, i heard a heli crash so i ran to it. I grabbed some stuff and i ran over to log out for a couple hours. I had been playing for 4 or so at that point. Went outside to play somebasketball and here i am. Say whatever you want. And posting from two accounts as bb and seannanigans doesn't make you sound more persuasive, it makes you sound like a jackass. Don't get so worked up over this. You have tons of stuff at some camp and if you dont have stuff at any of your camps, well as mike put it, you're a goddam hacker. You are probably gonna end up with the gear at some point anyway... Like mike said, you kill me at neaf and 3 minutes later get me again at kamenka. Who knows how you do it, but you always do. Who knows how you always manage to hit gunners out of moving helicopters, sorry HEADSHOT gunners out of moving helicopters. I hope the good people of this server will believe me, I know my clanmates have had troubles with the truth Smile but I don't bait, don't hack, don't kos, don't look for trouble, don't lie, and don't combat log. You have a goodnight, see you in chernarus.

xHGx Reflex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott [TLE] Mon May 20, 2013 12:29 am

'MIKE' wrote:Bb you've been suspicious lately always ending up where I am and getting black SUVs faster and also how it seems you have trees and bushes turned off Smile lol but I sat at ur SUV north of kamyshovo for like 20 min in a tree about 100m away from it and you somehow had a feeling someone was near an saw me through all the trees and shot me. Then ender wiggin says who shot north of kamyshovo and he hides in a bush for 5 min then as you ride by u magically see him through the bush he's Laying down in hop out and shoot him. Smile cyclops

Mike if you want to engage in higher level PVP you have to turn off ATOC all the way (bushes and trees) and turn off shadows. Downing graphics to med or low gets rid of the grass. Looks awful but you can see people a mile away and if a tree doesn't render for you it can't stop your bullets.

Scott [TLE]
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xHGx Reflex Mon May 20, 2013 9:04 am

Sorry we want to play more realistic, not turning off trees

xHGx Reflex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TASB Mon May 20, 2013 10:20 am

Oh, so that's how the bandits manage to see people from so far off. And here I was thinking that they actually had skill...nope. Turns out they turn off the graphics so they can just shoot people. How classy and skillful.

TASB
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TASB Mon May 20, 2013 10:22 am

[NofW] Scott wrote:
'MIKE' wrote:Bb you've been suspicious lately always ending up where I am and getting black SUVs faster and also how it seems you have trees and bushes turned off Smile lol but I sat at ur SUV north of kamyshovo for like 20 min in a tree about 100m away from it and you somehow had a feeling someone was near an saw me through all the trees and shot me. Then ender wiggin says who shot north of kamyshovo and he hides in a bush for 5 min then as you ride by u magically see him through the bush he's Laying down in hop out and shoot him. Smile cyclops

Mike if you want to engage in higher level PVP you have to turn off ATOC all the way (bushes and trees) and turn off shadows. Downing graphics to med or low gets rid of the grass. Looks awful but you can see people a mile away and if a tree doesn't render for you it can't stop your bullets.

Ah, yes. We should all do this just so that we can shoot someone without having to have an ounce of skill. I guess i'll do that too. Don an M107 and just blast. It'll really make the game fun and challenigng!!!!! Arrow

TASB
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TASB Mon May 20, 2013 10:23 am

Higher level PvP....... lol!

TASB
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Milans Mon May 20, 2013 11:07 am

I dont Believe this shit , if you turn graphics to low theres no grass ? i would think that the bushes would become like low res walls and make it harder to see someone behind it , another dayz exploit . . . but i dont know i die all the time low res high res lol pvp pve either way im the first one dead Very Happy
Milans
Milans
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  pielicious Mon May 20, 2013 12:02 pm

Low res/high res, it doesn't matter. Occasionally power lines are invisble Razz
pielicious
pielicious
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Milans Mon May 20, 2013 12:12 pm

Those damn power lines are the real threat here !
Milans
Milans
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TASB Mon May 20, 2013 12:17 pm

Milans wrote:I dont Believe this shit , if you turn graphics to low theres no grass ? i would think that the bushes would become like low res walls and make it harder to see someone behind it , another dayz exploit . . . but i dont know i die all the time low res high res lol pvp pve either way im the first one dead Very Happy

Apparently. I'm going to try it out when I get home and see just how low the graphic settings will go. If this is the case, there is absolutely no reason to bother playing this game except at that level. So, everyone, turn your graphics off and we''l all be able to see everyone! Yay!

lol!

TASB
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next