Shoutbox

League of Extraordinary Dealers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

League of Extraordinary Dealers

Post  FruitSmuggler on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:03 pm

Thought I would do this seen as there are a few of us joined now.

Before anyone is getting worried about us all joining we will only fight with people who want to fight back. We where hoping to eradicate the NofW(as we called them the journalist's because they were good a talking shit) obviously they are gone now. We are Europe based so a lot of you will probably never meet us if we are on and you are friendly we will probably help you if you need hand with anything especially if its dook Cool. We wont be dicks like NofW and probably won't be setting up any camp's either so I wouldn't go hunting for us when we are not on. Bar a few of us we have played Dayz for a while and generally are good players except CamelTrader troll lol! .Dunno if CamelTrader will add anything to this its normally him that's the diplomatic one I just play but I thought seen as I was one of the first on the server I would do it. Any questions feel free to ask.
Ps I do have some lovely fresh Cambodian produce for the little price of a ghillie suit troll

FruitSmuggler
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Extraordinary Dealers

Post  skeeteR on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:32 pm

welcome guys Beans

skeeteR
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://huntersden.comyr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabian Camel Trader on Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:48 am

Typical Cambodian trying to be the diplomatic one for a change... Yeah don't worry about us guys, we're friendly players (i myself have only ever shot in self defense or when taking down a power player who is being a jerk).

We don't set up camps, We've done that a few times & its only resulted in paranoia. We keep to ourselves & we like to help others out so long as you aren't a nob to us or any other player we have no reason to teach you a lesson... Actually I'll reword that, Cambodian & Vodka have no reason to teach you a lesson ^^

So far my time on the server has been interesting, I haven't had any issues & provided the server remains hacker free and with an admin that doesn't abuse powers (sorry SkeeteR i know you probably don't but we've been on a whitelist server like yours where the admin was a total jerk) I can see us being here for the foreseeable future

And don't listen to Cambodian, I am a good DayZ player.. he just feels threatened by a awesomeness xD

Arabian Camel Trader
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Traumahead on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:46 pm

You guys seem legit for sure. I imagine my crew and I would enjoy a good fight from time to time if were ever on together. In good nature of course.

I figure that way, if we ever see another NofW type clan we can set stuff aside and fuck some shit up together.

sniped
gun
gun
sniped
Traumahead
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content