Shoutbox

some hacker just completely.. HACKED!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

some hacker just completely.. HACKED!

Post  Fedfarmer on Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:31 am

I had an fnfal and a coyote backpack, and all of the sudden weird things started showing up on my screen, obviously from hacking. Before i could leave the server, the hacker made my screen grey so that i couldn't see, with the words LOCKED BY MONKY across it. I couldn't do anything, not even abort. Then he tped to my location and shot and killed me... Crying or Very sad I could really use my fnfal and coyote pack back, everything else i had was expendable.

Fedfarmer
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: some hacker just completely.. HACKED!

Post  Fedfarmer on Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:54 am

Although, i did also lose my gps, and tha's pretty important

Fedfarmer
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I was there it happened @ 8:00 AM to 8:30 EST

Post  stealth on Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:43 pm

Guy named kyle came into my camp got in my car and ran over my tent. then proceeded to spawn crates with weapons and stuff I guess as an apology I denied said equipment, then he started shooting what sounded like a A-10 gattling gun and blew up said car. Was a blue one with red hood and fender. In total I lost one M9 with two magazines one M1911 with seven magazines two bizon PP-19's with two magazines one MP5SD with two magazines one M4 CCO SD with eight regular stanag magazines one FNFal with two magazines one Mk 48 with three M240 magazines one DMR with eight magazines one M24 with three magazines two M14 AIM one M107 with two magazines. The only other things I care to have back are matches and an axe. I found the rest + a car so I'm good in those areas.

Last edited by stealth on Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)
stealth
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  skeeteR on Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:04 pm

checking some things quick, and then I will get this fixed.
skeeteR
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://huntersden.comyr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  skeeteR on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:08 pm

stealth wrote:Guy named kyle came into my camp got in my car and ran over my tent. then proceeded to spawn crates with weapons and stuff I guess as an apology I denied said equipment, then he started shooting what sounded like a A-10 gattling gun and blew up said car. Was a blue one with red hood and fender. In total I lost one M9 with two magazines one M1911 with seven magazines two bizon PP-19's with two magazines one MP5SD with two magazines one M4 CCO SD with eight regular stanag magazines one FNFal with two magazines one Mk 48 with three M240 magazines one DMR with eight magazines one M24 with three magazines two M14 AIM one M107 with two magazines. The only other things I care to have back are matches and an axe. I found the rest + a car so I'm good in those areas.

you have only been playing here for less than 1 day. So help me to figure out where you obtained all this gear. I'm already reading logs, but that takes forever (literally forever). So maybe you can save me some time and help me figure this out.

thanks stealth

-skeeter

ps : stealth.........there was nobody named "kyle" online when you say this happened.
skeeteR
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  stealth on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:41 pm

I've came across 3or 4 crash sites a couple "supply drops" and a bus and tent (they were separate) that had several of those items in it i can give co-ords of said bus and location of tent if that helps. Not to argue, but this is my third day. If it's too much hassle, it's okay all things are replaceable, I won't be too bothered by it. I'm pretty sure his name was "kyle", although I could be wrong. I talked friendly to him (under duress) in direct chat if the server keeps logs of chat. He also talked with FedFarmer in global chat @ around 8:17 I also remember he killed FedFarmer with an mp5sd, as it showed up in global. After that "kyle" teleported me to himself and like froze me or something and made me watch him jump a motorcycle over a ramp repeatedly, till he lost connection to the server.
stealth
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  skeeteR on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:52 pm

Its all good man, i'm not accusing you of anything. Just trying to figure it all out, so we can get the right person ban'd. As far as the gear, its not a hassle. Its our main policy to recover things lost to hackers. If more ppl would of been online and affected, I would simply rollback the server. It will take me some time to get all those items to you. So when you are ingame next, get to your base and let me know. I will need you to keep emtying your inventory of the items I give......so I can give more. Or if you have a vehicle at your base, you can tell me which vehicle, and I can put the stuff in that.

Thanks for all the help stealth, and welcome to the server. We are glad to have you.

Smile
skeeteR
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Hacked again

Post  Fedfarmer on Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:35 am

Alright, all i really need back this time is my fnfal with the scope, some fnfal ammo (I think i had four or five mags), and my gps. Everything else, i don't care about.
Thanks Skeeter

Fedfarmer
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedfarmer on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:56 am

Thanks man. I don't know what i'd do with out ya.

Fedfarmer
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  skeeteR on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:10 am

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
skeeteR
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top