The Hunters Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox

recently I've gotten this complaint

+3
Rize
Scott [TLE]
skeeteR
7 posters

Go down

recently I've gotten this complaint  Empty recently I've gotten this complaint

Post  skeeteR Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:02 pm

The last couple days 2 different ppl have came to me with this complaint.

Their complaint:
They are tired of the "groups" and "clans". They feel this server "caters" to groups.

I'm going to reply to this here, incase anyone else was about to make a similar complaint.

My official reply:
I will never stop ppl from forming groups.

I stay outta of that sort of thing, there are plenty of servers that will try to micro manage the playerbase and tell them how they should play the game. Some have list with over 30 different rules and punishments.

The bottom line is its just a dayz server, with minimum amount of rules. Players are allowed to form groups,clans, w/e. They are also aloud to kill, troll, spin in circles, and blow up buildings.

I'm very bothered that you feel it is catering to a specific type of player or group. I dont agree with that statement. This place will always be a place to play the game without hackers attempting to ruin the experience. If players want to form groups, I'm not about to interfere. I'll also go on the record of saying this, I've noticed that with NoFW, they are the largest clan, but I've noticed smaller groups that form within the clan. They dont terrorize the entire map as a big large wave. They break into small groups, certain players seem to enjoy playing with certain players. If anyone is unhappy with them, my advice would be to form your own group and wage war. Very Happy We are a private community, ppl are going to form groups and clans. You guys would think I lost my mind if I said "no clans allowed" or "dont form groups"

I'll always stay out of this kind of stuff, I know you'll all appreciate that. Smile

thanks
-skeeter
skeeteR
skeeteR
Owner
Owner

http://huntersden.comyr.com/

Back to top Go down

recently I've gotten this complaint  Empty Re: recently I've gotten this complaint

Post  Scott [TLE] Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:32 am

The premise of the game caters to groups, Arma is a military sim, Militaries are groups, NofW will do a map sweep some day soon just for lulz.

Scott [TLE]
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

recently I've gotten this complaint  Empty Re: recently I've gotten this complaint

Post  Rize Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:28 am

Lol. I remember driving a car in the smallest circle you can possibly make, and I killed someone cause they ran into my car. Lulz.

Rize
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Petrov! Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:46 pm

[NofW] Scott wrote:The premise of the game caters to groups, Arma is a military sim, Militaries are groups, NofW will do a map sweep some day soon just for lulz.

You don't seem to understand the problem. This is a private community. Some times there are certain groups which are 80% percent or more of the population of the server. There is a sever imbalance. This is especially a problem when recruitment is a bigger priority over actually playing the game.

ARMA is a military simulation you keep repeating that. I've been playing Op. Fl. since before it was released. Since a Russian leak of it. That's over 12 years. I have been part of communities similar to this one based on the actual game and mods for it. Balance is and always has been an issue even if it is a military simulator. The server/game does cater to groups and it is almost wrong when a group of 12+ players populate a server when only 3 other people are on it. Rather than complain about it and expect a social change I decided to make a change. Your group of such large numbers was annoying to not just me but a few others I've spoken to. I decided to create the resistance group to fight yours. This was a result of your group occupying the server in such large numbers. You oppress the server. We resist it.

So far it has been working. Chernarus Resistance had a small victory over four of your players last night at North East Airfield. Numbers mean nothing when your soldiers are not ready. Yes, I only took out one of them but I escaped with his gear and managed to bury him too. Great day for Chernarus. I gathered support from locals and we sweeped the entire map (You talk, we walk) and found multiple camps. So far, our resistance is strong.

recently I've gotten this complaint  6195830367605622251364931791xaSLEoDfpU2Y4UE2AqMW

recently I've gotten this complaint  163456142618040898151364931793jkLNO2GXCj3bqc3RLkR2
Petrov!
Petrov!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott [TLE] Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:02 pm

Just a heads up that's not my Mi-17 and we are currently getting people up to speed as far as combat.

Scott [TLE]
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Traumahead Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:18 pm

I love this server.
Traumahead
Traumahead
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  LegionsArmy Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:53 am

such a power struggle people, yes NofW is powerful and may even control, about, 70-80% air vehicles but thats no need to sign your death warrent. They tend to berelentless, got into a 30-40 min fire fight resaulting in endless causalties on both sides. No clear victor, though the way this is going does intrest me
LegionsArmy
LegionsArmy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott [TLE] Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:12 pm

Honestly the way things stand 90% of our power is concentrated into about 4 guys. From the PVP sims we've run these 4 people are able to single handedly take out the rest of the clan flawlessly by themselves. The rest of the guys are essentially cannon fodder as far as skill. It's a slow proccess but we are working hard to become more respectable.

Scott [TLE]
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Traumahead Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:21 pm

[NofW] Scott wrote:From the PVP sims we've run these 4 people are able to single handedly take out the rest of the clan flawlessly by themselves.

How he sees his simulations

recently I've gotten this complaint  Szceto10

How we see his simulations.

recently I've gotten this complaint  The-ne10
Traumahead
Traumahead
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott [TLE] Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:25 am

If you want the maps I can upload the files for you guys

Scott [TLE]
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Petrov! Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:36 am

[NofW] Scott wrote:If you want the maps I can upload the files for you guys

You actually train outside of the server? Oh golly.

You are taking it up another notch.

Petrov!
Petrov!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Milans Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:43 am

recently I've gotten this complaint  G1365010

Ill let trauma find how we actually look ...... Very Happy
Milans
Milans
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott [TLE] Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:27 pm

recently I've gotten this complaint  WorldofWarcraft11

Scott [TLE]
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Milans Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:17 pm

Dr. Petrov wrote:

http://qkme.me/3tp288
Found this one Laughing Laughing
Milans
Milans
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Traumahead Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:12 pm

Milans wrote:recently I've gotten this complaint  G1365010

cant... resist...

recently I've gotten this complaint  Zoolan10

recently I've gotten this complaint  Zoolan11

Last edited by Traumahead on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Traumahead
Traumahead
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Traumahead Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:14 pm

Milans wrote:
Dr. Petrov wrote:

http://qkme.me/3tp288
Found this one Laughing Laughing

lmfao
Traumahead
Traumahead
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Milans Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:15 pm

Traumahead wrote:
Milans wrote:recently I've gotten this complaint  G1365010

cant... resist...

recently I've gotten this complaint  Zoolan10

You sir have a gift Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Milans
Milans
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Traumahead Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:17 pm

Milans wrote:
You sir have a gift Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I consider this forum incredibly lucky that my work computer is blocked from most sights. That could have been much much worse.

pirat pirat pirat
Traumahead
Traumahead
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  skeeteR Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:49 pm

lol!

This thread is keeping me in a state of constant laughter

you all are nuts, I like it
skeeteR
skeeteR
Owner
Owner

http://huntersden.comyr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum