The Hunters Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox

Another video of failure. Please add a video section, I dont want to clutter up the general discussion.

4 posters

Go down

Another video of failure. Please add a video section, I dont want to clutter up the general discussion. Empty Another video of failure. Please add a video section, I dont want to clutter up the general discussion.

Post  Tilux Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:18 am

wwwyoutube.com/watch?v=3eyUvgWSma8

As usual, add a .

Failure in glorious 1080p
Tilux
Tilux
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Another video of failure. Please add a video section, I dont want to clutter up the general discussion. Empty Re: Another video of failure. Please add a video section, I dont want to clutter up the general discussion.

Post  skeeteR Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:40 am

This was funny, good job on editing the video Tilux Very Happy

Keep them coming, I like your experiments
skeeteR
skeeteR
Owner
Owner

http://huntersden.comyr.com/

Back to top Go down

Another video of failure. Please add a video section, I dont want to clutter up the general discussion. Empty Re: Another video of failure. Please add a video section, I dont want to clutter up the general discussion.

Post  Rouki87 Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:05 am

Looks familiar
Rouki87
Rouki87
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Another video of failure. Please add a video section, I dont want to clutter up the general discussion. Empty Skills

Post  TwilightShadow Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:51 pm

Always imitated, never duplicated. ^^

TwilightShadow
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilux Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:33 pm

My other video was less (more like raw) edited since I just wanted it up, and it was 2:30am. So just trying to properly sync the sound, encoding it and uploading to youtube was horrible.
Tilux
Tilux
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down