The Hunters Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox

Den Involvement

3 posters

Go down

Den Involvement Empty Den Involvement

Post  xHGx Reflex Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:38 pm

Just wondering how we could become more involved with the server and the group and such. Really fun server and really cool players, no personal vendettas and what not. I love the "fight and forget" of how everyone plays and I'd love to do what I can to make the server even better. - Ty's

xHGx Reflex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Den Involvement Empty Re: Den Involvement

Post  Milans Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:43 pm

Join Dayz foums and mention how you love this server Very Happy

heres a link to the thread we want to keep on the first page Beans Beans Beans

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/118845-hunters-den/
Milans
Milans
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post  skeeteR Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:33 am

Thank you reflex Smile

and I also want to thank the entire community. They are the ones responsible for the awesome atmosphere ingame and on this forum.

Without all these cool people holding this place together, it would be a different place I'm sure. We have been able to tackle all sorts of problems, dramas, etc. We always can pull together and figure stuff out.

Some of the rivalries that arise are only in good sporting. When something serious is being discussed, people sit aside any ingame rivalries for the sake of figuring things out.

What Milan said is a very important thing. We keep active on the forum topic he linked. Its on the official dayz forum. We all try to do our best to keep that topic hovering on the first page of "Private Hive Discussion".
On a good night we get 2-3 new players applying for the password, they all mostly come after reading that topic.

With a password stopping casual players from simply logging on.........that forum has been the best route to find new people.

This server/community is held in place by its members. Everything we accomplish is in debt to the time they spend here.

thanks again reflex
-skeeter
skeeteR
skeeteR
Owner
Owner

http://huntersden.comyr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down